MEETING LOGGER MENU AND USAGE
The Meeting logger is designed to allow for east transcripts of text based in world meetings.
As the device hears local chat, it forwards it to this website where it can be viewed live, as well as downloaded in text file format to be used in notecards or posted on forums.
- On - Turns on and starts logging.
- Off - Turns of and stops logging.
- Clear Log - Permanently deletes the current log for this device. ** USE WITH CAUTION **
- Confirm - Yes or No
- Hovertext Sub Menu - Hovertext display options.
- Text On - Hovertext always shows above logger
- Text Off - Hides Hovertext
- 12 Hour - Use 12 hour Clock eg: [1:23 PM SLT]
- 24 Hour - Use 24 hour clock eg: [13:23 SLT]
- Seconds On - Show seconds in timestamps.
- Seconds Off - Hide Seconds in timestamps.
- Hide SLT - hides 'SLT' in timestamps.
- Show SLT - Shows 'SLT' in timestamps.
NOTE: CHANGES DO NOT EFFECT ANY CURRENTLY SAVED LOG LINES
- Names Sub Menu - Display/legacy names in chatlog.
- Display Names - Show Display Names in Chat Logs.
- Legacy Names - Show Legacy names in Chat Logs.
- Both - Show both Names as Display(Legacy) in chat logs.
NOTE: If an avatar does not have a display name, legacy name will be shown instead, no matter what is selected
NOTE: CHANGES DO NOT EFFECT ANY CURRENTLY SAVED LOG LINES.
- URL Sub Menu - Log URL display otions
- By Text - shows the log URL in hovertext above object.
- By Touch - sends the URL to an avatar when they touch the object.
- Text+Touch - Combination of Text and Touch options.
- None - Turns off all options.
NOTE: With 'By Touch' mode, URL will be given by Instant Message to avatars with menu access.
NOTE: URL will always be given in open local chat when device is turned off or on.
NOTE: HOVERTEXT MUST BE ENABLED FOR TEXT FUNCTIONS TO DISPLAY.
- Access Sub Menu - Specify who can operate the device.